Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Winners!!

Congratulations winners! Please contact me via Ravelry (phatfiberlady) or yahoo (phatfiber) with your address info, and I will get these out to you asap!

Amber Zimbleman- You won the Dragonfly Dyewerx sock yarn!

Missmeiris- You won the Quaere Fibre Sock Yarn!

Sherry G.- You won the BeesyBee Fibers locks!

Yarnwhore- You won the Southpass beads bag and stitch markers!

Luv2CUSmile- You won the Natchwoolie Fiber!

Maggie D. - You won the Luthvarian Fiber Arts Fiber!

Susanjd- You won the Wandering Wool yarn!


Thank you all for participating- more awesome giveaways coming soon!


4 comments:

Perrin said...

congrats to the winners!

Luv2CUSmile said...

Thx So Much! I am just so excited! I hardly ever win- & Such an awesome one too! Natchwoolie- YUM!
Thx again!
I PM'd ya at Rav

yarnwhore said...

Yay! I never win anything! I have the perfect project for this, too (18 stitch markers - Ugh!)

Luv2CUSmile said...

I got my Natcheoolie fiber! 100% cashmere and so soft! I cant wait to try it out! Thx so much to Natchwoolie for offering "Dreamy" up as one of this months beautiful giveaways.