Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Winners!

Congrats winners! Please contact me via Ravelry (phatfiberlady) or yahoo (phatfiber) with your mailing info and I will get these out to you asap.

Congratulations to:

Cerridwen- You won the Wandering Wool Sock Yarn

Louise- You won the Nunoco Batts

Marit Johanne- You won the Susses Spindehjrne handspun

Susanjd- You won the Hilltop Cloud Fiber

Cityslingers- You won the Starknits bag

Beth Jillette- You won the Quaere Fibre sock yarn set

dlronchi- You won the PorpoiseFur fiber

Gveeh- You won the Brazen Stitchery Sock yarn

Lauren Busser- You won the 5 skeins of Bohoknitterchic yarn


Move giveaways coming next week!

2 comments:

Gveeh said...

Yay! Thank you!

Marit Johanne said...

Thank you! I have sent you a message with my adress at Ravelry. I am Majoma at Ravelry.