Monday, June 22, 2009

Cloud Lover



I am a self admitted Cloud Lover lover. Just look at her gorgeous shop!

With Natalie's shop just a few sales away from 700, I couldn't resist showing some CloudLover LoVe here on the blog!

Cloudlover is PHAT, having contributed to both March and April boxes- some of the loveliest BFL I've seen! Gorgeous, rich colorways (I think my current fav is "Decay") in completely squishhable fiber!

Once you've stocked up on some CloudLover loverlies, please join Natalie's group on Rav and show everyone what you're doing with it! Really, we all want to see!

Natalie
will be set up at Midwest Fiber and Folk mid July- go check her out! If all goes well, I hope to visit on Sunday! Yipee!

Thank you so much Natalie, for creating such beautiful eye candy for us!

8 comments:

idyll hands said...

Ahhhhh - my favorite fiber shop! Well, I have two, but she's one of the two :)

I have purchased a good amount of her stuff and it's all wonderful. Her colors blend so nicely together as plied yarns and I just love love love her stuff.

Did I mention I love her stuff :)

Classic Mully said...

I love love love her stuff! Please send me more!

I agree with Idyll Hands, her stuff blends wodnerfully and feels so good!

Max. H said...

Wowee! I love everything, the colors are soo intense & amazing! My favorite is the Handpainted Merino/Tussah in Juniper - the colors are soo gorgeous!

mc.crafty.bunny (at)(gmail)(dot)(com)

Jude said...

Lemon Fizz Handspun is really pretty!

Toby said...

Ooohh that Cyprus braid is calling my name. And there's another favorite seller on my Etsy list. :)

I wanted to let you know I received the Sheepshape handspun over the weekend. It is LOVELY. I've blogged about it and will also add it to my Ravelry stash. Can't wait to see how it knits up, but must find a project to do it justice.

goodnessgraciousWV said...

ooooh, that Fjord merino & bamboo is so yummy looking!

LICraftgal said...

Now that is some pretty fibers!!! Love her stuff!!!

Michelle said...

Ooh, I love the Merino Tencel Top in Deep Sea. Gorgeous color and fiber!