Monday, June 15, 2009

Maude and Me Phat Fiber International









And this is where Jessie gushes all over this blog about how wonderful Maude and Me is.

So, I am expecting a package from New Zealand, where Miss Tracee lives back in April. Lo and behold not one, but two giant packages of the most squooshiest, squishiest, sproingiest, snorgliest, softest, most beautifully dyed New Zealand merino arrives at my doorstep. It was like a compuslion. My eyes glazed over and I made my way to the laptop and promptly to Maude and Me where I found she offered a montly fiber club. Eureka! I didn't even have to hem and haw over which ones I should get (because they were all going to be good).
My first shipment was the lovely pink and brown delicacy you see above. I would not have ordered this for myself and this is why I am glad I got the club- my color horizons are being broadened! My second shipment is the lovely greenish/gray roving pictured last. It's called "Southern Hospitality" and I just lurve it!
The first photos are of Tracee's June samples! She included her inspiration shell in with her samples called "Lost at Sea". My photos don't do them justice- they are generous and marvelous and I hope you get a chance to feel them!
If you don't, please visit Maude and Me and get yourself a treat! My shipping from New Zealand has been both inexpensive and fast considering the distance. You'll also be helping to support Maude- a big beautiful Persian kitteh who owns Tracee down in Dunedin.
Thank you so much for contributing to Phat Fiber, Tracee- you know I love ya!

9 comments:

tracethekat said...

All the fibers you have shown are beautiful! I might have to pick up some of that "let me drive" roving. I wish she had more fiber memberships available!

Turtle said...

gorgeous, lovely colors! can we just go visit them and shop directly!!?? (lol, would love to go to NZ and chase the animals)

Cindy said...

I love that pink and brown!

PenelopeRose said...

Beautiful fibers! I love her tags. Oh....and the next cat (goat, sheep, dog..what ever comes first) I get I'm naming it Maude. :0)

Aubrey said...

This fiber is just lovely, and...are my eyes deceiving me or do I see - FREE SHIPPING listed on the rovings?! Yowza! I may have to get me some....

Classic Mully said...

OMG! I love their roving! I couldn't for the life of me remember the name (and details) of where I recieved the wonderful brown and green roving from. I simply love it.

If I wasn't dead broke I would buy more! :)

Jennifer said...

I love her stuff. I went and purchased! I ordered a colorway that was sold called Design for Life. Its gonna be really pretty.

Unknown said...

i love it too.. i was hoping for one of those memberships.. but all gone..*sniffles*

tracee. said...

thanks everyone! i really appreciate all the nice comments.

we'll be getting some more club action going soon. i'm thinking sept/oct/nov for a full on one. fiber & goodies! oh my!