Saturday, December 19, 2009

Winners!!

Phat Fiber HQ is thankfully *not* snowed in, so we made fast work of getting most all the boxes out already!

The deadline for the Fall Contest is tomorrow! I hope everyone is putting finishing touches on their submissions, we have tonnes of fantastic prizes to be given away!


Congratulations winners!

WC Mercantile Texas fiber club: Kaylan e Senour

Desert Garden SAL- HeatherD

Smoky Mountain Fibers Saturn roving- Jenn Doll

Please email me: phatfiber (at) yahoo (dot) com with you addresses!

Thank you all who commented this week!

4 comments:

spinsandknits said...

Congratulations to the winners! :-)

Turtle said...

congrats winners!

Cloth Diapers said...

Congrats to the winners. Those are some yummy looking fibers.

Kaylan e. Senour said...

I don't know how I missed this, thank you so much! and my apologies for making you track me down.