Friday, August 28, 2009

Winners this week- and look what I did!!



I'm so proud of myself I could squeal! Under the apt tutelage of some beautiful Phat ladies, I was able to dye these small strips of bamboo this week! Now, to convince them to teach us all how to do something like this at Phat Camp next fall!

On to the winners this week!

3 lucky commentors won the Wonders Mohair felting grab bags!:

trh

Perry

Cathy

c'mon down! (email phatfiber@yahoo.com)

WCMercantile indie dyed milk!: HAY
(woo hoo Deb!)

Rocket Yarn Astro Batts:

The Clay Muse!!!

Rakestraw Spinner kit:
Angelina!!!

Thank you all so much for participating this week. It really makes me so excited and happy to see all the wonderful comments! Keep it up!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks AWESOME, Jessie!

bluemtnBeth said...

That's some mighty purty bamboo ya got there ;)!! Good job Jessie!!!

Unknown said...

that is some BEAUTIFUL dyeing. I wanna know about PhatCamp. Need to start saving now?

Thanks for the Mohair

PhatLady said...

Yes, Cathy you should start saving, you'll want to make lots of phibery purchases while you are there!

Alisa said...

Awesome colors...how do we find out more about Phat camp? And where does it happen?

Spincerely said...

Beautiful colors!

TheClayMuse said...

woohoo so excited! thank you!

alittleweirdo said...

The bamboo is beautiful! Love the colors :)

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

You did a terrific job it loooks like a vibrant rainbow:)Hugs Darcy

Turtle said...

congrats winners!

Araignee said...

Oh my goodness-what gorgeous colors!

Teresa said...

Wow! I won something - I love it! Maybe I can get someone to make another Mermaid or something even better!

I love your dyed roving - makes me want to pull out my dyes and play with it!!! I hope you'll post pics of the finished yarn too!