Sunday, May 3, 2009

Teresa Levite Studio





Today we're kicking off a Mother's Appreciation week! I'm happy to be featuring Teresa Levite Studios and her "Mama T's Hand-dyes" today! Teresa stocks her shop with beautiful sock yarns and scrumptious spinning ingredients. Teresa has shops on both Etsy and Artfire and both are stocked with beautifully dyed fibers and yarn. In February, we sampled her "Twinkle toes" sock yarn and I heard many recipents rave about it!
My favorite Teresa Levite Studios sample submission was her green- dyed soy silk! So soft, and the color was both fresh and classic!
Thank you so much, Teresa for contributing to the box. We look forward to your participation in the future!

7 comments:

Jacy said...

Wow, her colours are so VIVID! Thanks for featuring her...bookmarking her sites now :)

Terri said...

Love her High Hopes, among many other things. Might have to get some of this for baby gifts!

Buckette said...

I took one look at the Merino/Nylon Superwash in the Crushed Candy colorway and I had to have it. It's a mother's day present to myself. Yay!! Thanks for spotlighting such a wonderful artist!

ZombieCat said...

I got the lime green sample in the March box. I LOVE it! The color was great and it is so soft. Very luvable!

Anonymous said...

YUMMY! The fibers are beautiful! I LOVE the hand dyed bamboo fiber, the strawberry slushy is my favorite! Great stuff!

Tami
DesignsbyTami.com
DesignsbyTami.etsy.com

bethanyg said...

mmm, that Mermaid Sunset is so subtle and gorgeous! Love it!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I love her Strawberry Slushy Bamboo Hand Dyed .Hugs Darcy