Friday, March 5, 2010

Winners this week, and Fiber Friday!


Congratulations winners!

The Critter Ranch- ED

Rocky Horror Desert Garden Batt- Perennial Girl

Fleecemakers Fibers Romney- Aria

Please email me your addresses and I'll mail them out to you!
phatfiber at yahoo dot com

I wanted to mention that every Friday in the Rav group we have a Fiber Friday thread where you can show off your fibery creations every week. Come join us!

I've had a fun evening recording a podcast with Phat Fiber contributor Daniella Cortez of Goddess Tea/DanidoCrafty fame. I had such a good time talking with her, I hope she asks me to come back on her show! I'll be posting the podcast as soon as it's available for you to listen to.

More fantastic giveaways too! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yikes that handspun is all fabulous.