Monday, April 25, 2011

Winners!!

I'm going to hurry and announce our winners before I lose power in the severe storms coming my way! I don't think I've seen the sun in a week!

Melrose- You won the ColorBugYarns dye kit!

InJuneau- You won the catawampus batt!!

Celestya22- You won the Spinatude spindle!!

Brandy- You won the Pickin and Spinning Fiber!!

VeloCC- You won the Bitsy Knits yarn!!

Natalie Servant- You won the Lampyridae batt and bracelet!!

Congratulations folks! You may either pm me on Ravelry under the name 'phatfiberlady' or send me an email to phatfiber at yahoo dot com . Thanks for commenting! We'll have more giveaways up soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners! Phat Fiber, thanks for all the giveaways. It's pretty neat, and the stuff is SO PRETTY.

Gwyndolyn O'Shaughnessy (rav)