Saturday, January 7, 2012

Winners!!

Congratulations winners!!! Please pm me either on Rav (phatfiberlady) or yahoo mail (phatfiber) with your address and I will get these out asap!

Stirling- You won the Counting Sheep Farm Fiber!!

Chandaleanne- You won the Breezy Ridge Alpacas Fiber!!

Jennifer (2010.52.3) You won the North Star Alpacas Yarn!!

Deb@Merciful Hearts Farm- You won the Critter Ranch Fiber!!

Yaaay!!

Off to make preparations for the Season Premiere viewing of Downton Abbey tomorrow. Does anyone else love this show?

Watch Downton Abbey 2: The Critics Can't Stop Talking on PBS. See more from Masterpiece.

2 comments:

Mara said...

I do! I loove Downton Abby! ANd arent the costumes just fabulous?

Lorna at Knits for Life said...

I pretty much work twice as slow on my crocheting because I'm always watching this show at the same time. Maggie Smith has the best lines: "What is a week END?"