Monday, September 23, 2013

Winners!

Congratulations winners! Please contact me via ravlery (phatfiberlady) or mail of the yahoo (phatfiber) with your addresses and I will get these mailed out to you asap!

Rose Curry- You've won the Star Knits bag !

The Knittin Knerds- You've won the Wooliebullie Silk !

Elena Vo- You've won the Beesybee Merino !

Susan aka paintermom- You've won the Dragonfly Dyewerx sock yarn !

Lesley Ann- You've won the the Three Waters Farm Merino/Tussah !

Carmen N.- You've won the Winemakerssister stitch markers !

La Doyenne- You've won the Hilltop Cloud Fiber !

Amchart- You've won the Wandering Wool sock yarn !

2 comments:

LesleyAnn said...

Thank you! I'm looking forward to receiving the Three Waters Farm Merino/Tussah fiber! I'll contact you via Ravelry.

LesleyAnn said...

I received the Three Waters Farm fiber today. Thank you so much. The colors are just beautiful!! I look so forward to spinning and knitting with this lovely fiber.