Monday, July 21, 2014

Winners!

Loads of winners! Please contact me via ravelry id Phatfiberlady with your mailing info, or through yahoo (phatfiber) and I will get these out asap!


Congrats to:

Sean McCusker- You won the Chinchillas1957 fiber!
Asteride- You won the Spinner's Cottage spinning wheel charm!
Perrin- You won the Caliope's Fibre Stitch Markers!
Beth Jillette- You won the Wonderland Fiber Merino/silk fiber!
Pretty Pink Zebra- You won the Brazen Stitchery Fiber!
Gveeh- You won the Shades of Light Sock Yarn!
Bianca T.- You won the Natchwoolie art Batt!
Smug Monkey Knits- You won the Kitty Mine Crafts batt!
Jaime- You won the Beesy Bee Fibers roving!
KT- You won the Winemakerssister stitch markers!
Tommi Trujillo- You won the Northstar Alpacas Roving!
The Pendragon's Eye- You won the Wandering Wool DK Yarn!

3 comments:

Bianca T. said...

The amount of happiness I felt when I read my name is ridiculous! Thank you so much! Very excited ^u^

Gveeh said...

Woo woo! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I received my package today and I love it!
asteride