Friday, April 23, 2010

Winners this week, and lots of them!

I made a mistake and didn't call out a winner for last week, so we add that to this week's winnings!

Please step forward and email me your address:

Christine: You won Kathleen's Spin's Orifice Hook !!

Syeda : You won NH Knitting Mama's Chocolate Bunnies Yarn !!

Melrose: You won Fiber Fancy's Toad's Eye fiber !!

Turtle : You won Froggy Fibers Tree Frog fiber !!

Snaps: You won Fleecemakers Fibers Batts!!

Please email me at phatfiber at yahoo dot com with your addresses. I'll mail them out asap!

More delicious giveaways coming :)

4 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Congrats to all the winners this week!

Melrose said...

WooHoo! Thanks to Jesse and to Fiber Fancy :) Very excited that I won! Congrats to all the other winners too!

Turtle said...

thank you Jesse and froggy! congrats to all winners!

TuttleDB said...

Congrats all winners!