Friday, February 6, 2009

DragonLady Designs







DragonLady Designs has the most beautiful lamp work bead stitch markers available! I really couldn't believe the giant box Kimberly sent in for January! She promises to send in for this month too! I am way too excited about that!
One of the things I really love about her shop is the pricing. Sometimes, a girl just needs to buy something pretty, even when funds are an issue.
Some of the stitch markers Kimberly sent in last month were so stinking cute, I wanted to just use them as a pendant- I suspect some of you are doing that now! Look at the little kawaii panda... Awww!
Kimberly offers over 300 items in her shop at any given time. So, the next time you're on the hunt for pretty stitch markers, hair accessories, bookmarks or jewelry- have her shop bookmarked in your favorites!
Look for more DragonLady Designs in future Phat Fiber boxes!

5 comments:

memarcierenee said...

I want one of each........

Roo said...

I got THREE of these in my January box and they were sooooo beautiful! My 4 year old son also loved them, I think they were his favourite out of all the goodies, he entertained himself for a very long time, sliding them on and off a knitting needle.

idyll hands said...

I got a panda stitch marker and I've shown it off to practically everyone I know! It was ADORABLE!

Turtle said...

nice!!!

Orestia said...

I think I just said "awwww" about a dozen times in the last minute!