Monday, February 2, 2009

Star Spun Fibers







Kristin, from Star Spun Fibers sent in the most adorable and sparkly mini batts to the January Box! I really could not get enough of it! All of the colors were so saturated and beautiful, I asked her to make some things for the Phat Shop!
Kristin sells both spinning ingredients (here's where to get your hand dyed firestar!) and yummy handspun. All of her colors are vibrant and beautiful, but she does offer up some undyed goods on occasion.
I have a soft spot for folks who do good for charities and I hope you do to! Kristin will be running the 13.1 mile long San Diego Rock n Roll Marathon in May to help raise funds for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!
Here's a big YOU GO GIRL from all of us at Phat Fiber!
We're looking forward to your future contributions to the box!

3 comments:

Melissa's Kre8tions said...

Those are so gorgeous! I will definitely be looking into the shop! And that's awesome about the mile! I'll be thinking about you in the run!

Melissa
MelissasKre8tions.Etsy.Com
SpinningSisters.Etsy.Com

Turtle said...

Whoa, what fun! It's like rainbow bright got a flock!

PhatLady said...

LOL Turtle!
It does look like she sheared unicorns for the box- I love it.