Sunday, February 8, 2009

Getting Excited?

So am I!
The February sale date is quickly approaching! Make sure you've cleared your calendar for the 16th, but I will only be posting the secret time to those of you who've signed up on the waiting list- to do that go here:
http://www.phatfiber.com/notifyme.htm

I am amazed at the quality and variety of the samples this month! Marcus and I will be shooting another video to torture *ahem* I mean entice you all this week.

One of the several things that has really gotten me excited is we will be dropping full sized items and prizes in random boxes this month! You will introduced to some fuzzy creatures who unlock special incentives and prizes that will also be put in random boxes and will require your care until they are sent back to headquarters... more details will be forthcoming about them!

I will also be doing giveaways and introducing you to more unique fiber artists and their shops every day this week and a countdown to sale time! Please keep checking back because we need your help to spread the word about these amazing shops!

I will close by letting you know about the items now being listed in the Phat Fiber Shop. As a sort of mini-stimulus, I am working with several ( I wish all of them!) artists to commission custom items for sale in the Phat Shop. We've currently been working with Pre-Raphaelite paintings, so if you're in to really lovely stuff, please stop by. I will be stocking more items all week!

No comments: