Monday, February 23, 2009

J.D'Melaine Fudge








The following is a guest review of a sample by Melissa from Bannana Migraine




I am a big time chocoholic, so when I saw that there as some fudge from J.D’Melaine in my PhatFiber box, I actually jumped up and down.
As a went exploring through my box I opened up the baggie and took a bite. YUM!!! It was very tasty, and I have to admit that I wasn’t very good about making it last a long time. It was eaten quite quickly.
If you check out her site, you’ll find that she is a woman of many talents. She not only makes delicious fudge, but also these very cool looking fabric necklaces. They remind me of wrapped candies (yes, I have sugar on the brain). There are even note cards, bags, earrings, and belts. She even does custom orders! If you are looking for a unique gift, especially for someone who doesn’t knit - you just might find it at her shop.

11 comments:

Nicole Pearce said...

Wow, those pieces of fudge look nice and big. They looking nothing like the little dried out sliver I got in my box. I thought this fudge was really awful, dry and crumbly.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

That's too bad Nicole :( My piece looked like the picture and was really good.

My Fair Bag Lady said...

I would just die for a hunk! Looks delish!

kataish said...

OMG I got a piece of this in my Feb. box that I just got today and opened and its HONESTLY the best fudge I've ever tasted.

Nicole, I'm sorry to hear thats what happened to your slice in your box, mine was like Melissa's... it was a big piece and was very soft and chewy and DELISH.

PhatLady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My 'sample' was generous and delicious! Planning to placing an order soon. :D

Jags said...

Mine looked like the picture too! And it was promptly devoured before I finished looking through the box!!

Definitely some of the best fudge I've ever eaten and I hope she sends more for next month!

memarcierenee said...

Gee, my sample wasn't a sample at all. It was a full-size serving. Very soft, moist, absolutely delicious and totally unshared with anyone else in my house. ;-)

Sorry, Nicole about yours.

zebisisdesigns said...

WOW! What a total unexpected bonus, getting fudge in a fiber and yarn sample box! Like a free gift! More in the next box I hope?

Melissa Verill said...

Yummy....yummy I didn't share either! That was the first thing I did when I opened my box. Generous sample and was nice and fresh!

Heather said...

I would guess that all the 'samples' were about the same size?

Anyway, I received a piece in my box and was thrilled with it! It was big enough share with my husband. What a lovely surprise! It was rich, chocolately, and deliciously crumbly.