Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Moonlight and Laughter




How amazingly beautiful was Moonlight and Laughter's January Samples?!Marilla is constantly inspired by nature, and the beautiful Adirondak mountains that surround her home. Her rovings are squishibly soft and deeply dyed, and her fingering weight yarn comes in very generous 430 yard hanks!


Another unique item Marilla offers in her shop is "Thrummed Mitten Kits". You line the inside of your knitted mitts with her hand dyed thrums to make them extra warm!


We really enjoyed your samples for January, Marilla! Please consider contributing to future boxes!

4 comments:

Claire MW said...

I just LOVE my Moonlight & Laughter sample from January. One of my fave items! It would be great to see more samples in future!

Turtle said...

Gee, lol, got one of each boxes and missed this one too! smile

Andrea said...

I got this sample! I actually spun the roving, it made a 15 yard skein, very generous! The color is SO beautiful. I'll post pics to ravelry and my blog soon.

idyll hands said...

Ooooh - this was one of my favorite samples. Loved it!