Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rule Out Fiber Addiction






One of the pretty samples that was sent in for January was one from Rule Out Fiber addiction.
Her stitch markers were the very pretty beaded ones on a dark blue business card. Rule out also sent in beautiful little mini balls of roving in an elegant organza bag.
I just visited the shop and was pleased to find a myriad of delicious bags, stitch markers, hand dyed roving and painted yarns! I am particularly interested in her flat feet sock yarn! I have never used a flat feet sheet before, though I hear good things about them. If I don't have to wind yarn before I knit it- then I'm all about it.
I very much appreciate the 1/2 skeins of yarn she sells. Sometimes you don't need to purchase 400 yards of fingering weight if you are just going to make something small like a baby hat or amigurumi toy.
Look at the little shop name explanation she has on her profile section:
"In the world of multi-axial diagnoses a definition of (rule out) is used when all the criteria are not fully met for a diagnosis, or when there are definite features, but not quite enough information. Well, I have all the information to confirm my addiction, but I'm not giving it up! Instead, I'll share!"
I can relate!
Please visit Rule out Fiber addiction and see what she has to offer! I'm eyeing the "Bar Brawl" roving complete with bruised flesh. Hilarious!

4 comments:

Turtle said...

fun and gorgeous!

Gone to Find Myself said...

Love the wood buttons. Hope to purchase some for my knit items. http://goldenyearsgal.blogspot.com
My passions are knitting, sewing, and crocheting. My love is my hubby, David and my dogs.
Would love to hear from you often and see your lovely craftsmanship.
Suzanne

Gone to Find Myself said...

Very nice work!

Dana said...

I like the Bar Brawl too, as well as the Tutti Fruiti.