Sunday, January 18, 2009

Buttermilk and Honey whooeee!










Buttermilk and Honey has probably already invaded some of your homes with their goodie bag of spicy nuts. If you tried them, you know your New Year's Resolution has been blown. This little Grandma and Grandpa outfit had Marcus and I hooked a few years back after we tried their spicy nuts during the holidays. I think you will agree that these really should come with a warning---something like, "Eat one and you will be hooked for the rest of your life!" They make a totally sweet version but I like this type, and asked for their contributions for January to be the ones that are sweet and salty and occasionally pack a bit of "whooeee" as they put it. They have a bit of hot spice that only crops ups now and again, and makes you turn and look for the tall glass of iced tea. You really have to try them. The only way you can get them right now is to privately convo them at the etsy site: ButtermilkandHoney.etsy.com - mainly because I begged them to open an etsy store and they had no idea what they were getting into LOL. I understand they can make up orders of any size. The ones in the sampler boxes weighed about 2 to 3 ounces. And yes, Marcus had to be quarantined from the packing place while we placed them into the sampler boxes. Buttermilk and Honey promised to add a shortbread and Ghiradelli chocolate cookie to the February sampler. My hips and thighs are just aching for more company anyway.

7 comments:

Crys said...

these sound amazing...

Jeni said...

Oh, I hope I get some! Those look amazing.

CJ said...

Oh, I tried them, I'm addicted, end of story. Begged seller to make me some, cannot be soon enough.

Turtle said...

sounds like a scale demon! but oh so yummy sounding too! K, it may be just me but what is the plant photo of...is this the nut husks? i never knew pineapple grew on the ground till i moved to hawaii, lol so......

PhatLady said...

That is a Pecan Tree with unripened Pecans in the summertime. Buttermilk and Honey is part of a local farm, we like to take the kids there to hang out sometimes. Makes for some purty pics.

Brittany said...

Looks sooo yummy!

Roo said...

Somehow I completely missed this post! These look delicious! And no, I did not get any of these in my box, here's hoping for the cookies next month. Must go and mark her as a favourite right now before I get sidetracked with something else.