Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gratitude and more box details!




I am going to take a moment an express sincere thanks to my friends and family for their support over the past few months! That is "Best Boy" Marcus in our tiny cottage studio packing boxes like mad! He looks big and burly (and he is) but don't let his gruff exterior fool you! He is extremely devoted to his family and friends! Warm Fuzzies to Marcus for going to work 'after work' and helping Phat Fiber! Many warm thanks to my Mom, Dad, and Sisters as well for putting in their share of hours! Tonight, during prime time, we'll be listing the boxes. I've already sent an email to those of you on the "waiting list" with the exact time of sale. Please read over the shop policies before purchasing.

Contests are still going on until the big drawing tomorrow! Go post below!

2 comments:

DianeG said...

You're lucky to have such great family and friends. I'm sure they're excited too! Big hugs to you all from me!

crochetdg on Rav & twitter

|chee-uh| said...

Big, burly guys are the best! Thanks for having this blog and hosting these contests. Thanks Marcus for packaging the goodies.